Thursday, December 15, 2016

i did it!



  I finally did it!  I created a blog.  For many years now I've speculated the creation of one, only now I have actually done!  I'm slowly breaking out of the shell of a conformist.
  Anywho, a little bit about me.  My name is Alexis (obvi), I'm eighteen years old, Christian, Libertarian, and cat enthusiast.
  Although the probability of anyone actually reading this is quite slim (hi, mom!), it just feels good to get it on paper the internet; but if you are reading it, enjoy!  Unless you're a weird stalker who has a kick for random chicks on the internet (like I'll ever actually post my face or last name), and if that's the case, please, just close the browser, clear the cache, and we'll never discuss this again.
  For now, this blog will be lost within the blog graveyard we know as "Blogger", but maybe, just maybe, if one person can read it, I'll be a successful blog owner.